Warlock 1.00c released
With the release of 1.00c, we now reveal the future of Warlock.
Over the last six months, a project has been roaming our community. A few weeks ago this project was revealed for the community for the first time: The official Warlock Stand-alone - a game which has the ethos of the original Warlock map, but now in the form of a real game.
This game is developed by the original Warlock developers with Adynathos (aka Demestotenes) as the lead programmer.
In contrary to many previous projects, this is not a poor flash game and it will not suddenly cancel because of funding issues. This project is for real.
Stay updated on the game development on www.WarlockBrawl.com
1.00c download Mirrors:
- Fixed a major bug related to random disconnects (especially when playing with observers)
- Fixed another disconnect bug
- Fixed afk players not receiving gold
- Fixed staff of fireball tooltips
- Silence now cancels any curses on allied targets (specifically useful on entangled allies).
- Reduced Gravity pull by 10% and slightly reduced its AoE
- Rebalanced staff of fireball (level 1 base damage reduced by 0.1. Total DPS dmg increases at half rate. DPS dmg unchanged for level 1, gold cost decreased to 3, sell gold value reduced to 0)
- Reduced max level of link (6 levels now in agreement with the tooltip)
- Added tournament awards
- Added a short cinematic when deathmatch ends
- Improved map protection