Warlock 099 released
RGC ladder matchmaking announced
Warlock now supports stats-tracking using RGC hostbots. RGC is a stand-alone platform, which now supports both DotA and Warlock. Very soon, RGC will support matchmaking. It already supports ranked games (ladder), although the ladder will be reset when the new matchmaking system is ready. Stay tuned for more updates.
Channel: "(EU) Warlock"
- Added ranked mode (RGC), which will track scores of games hosted by RGC
- A new user-friendly setup system (the old system with more options is still available)
- Two new warlock classes with unique Scourge abilities: "Heretic" and "Inquisitor"
- New teleport toggle: Multiport
- Pillars now deal real damage (HP and DP). The pillar destroyer (and his team) will only receive DP.
- Visual improvements of specific events
- League mode (no gold rewards for killing or winning) is now default. This will remove the infamous snowball effect.
- Added command "-autoselect" to autoselect your warlock in case you select other warlocks
- Pillar-Warlock collisions will result in the warlock taking damage depending on his velocity
- Warlock-Warlock collisions will result in both warlocks taking damage depending on their velocity
- Thrust gold cost reduced by 1 (all R spells now have same initial cost).
- Homing self hit knockback decreased from 130% to 120%
- Lava Treads movement speed slightly reduced and cooldown increased by 3 seconds
- Boomerang damage slightly reduced
- Gravity (Dark Matter) cooldown reduced from 25 to 23
- Drain (Weaken) duration per upgrade is now 0. Cooldown decreases faster per upgrade
- Rush duration decreased by 1
- Shield cooldown decreased by 1
- Shield upgrade cost reduced by 1
- Shield no longer stops the current action of the caster
- Fire Spray (Stream) damage per upgrade increased from 0.2 to 0.3
- Time Shift upgrade cost reduced by 1
- The Stone of Jordan Ring cost reduced by 2
- Meteor explosion range slightly increased, while knockback being slightly reduced
- Induction nerfed (5% self damage on extend, extend duration reduced from 3 to 2.75, initial duration increased by 0.5 sec, upgrade damage reduced by 0.1)
- Pocket watch now applies to induction duration
- Wind Walk invisibility cooldown decreases faster with upgrades
- Splitter cooldown reduced by 1
- Phoenix-Windwalk combo is now affected by AoE mastery
- Phoenix-Windwalk combo knockback increased by 10%
- Slightly nerfed Force Field in regard to (slow: 50% to 45%) and initial DPS (2.25 to 2.00)
- Fixed several tooltips on upgrades, abilities and items
- Fixed several major bugs involving pillar explosion damage
- Fixed a bug where timed spells weren't executed at end/start of a round
- Fixed a bug involving collision detection between pillar shards and shield
- Fixed Drain (weaken) collision issues
- Fixed Drain-Drain (slow) ally collision
- Fixed bouncer lightning collision
- Fixed multiboard topscore highlight
- Fixed several bugs involving the point system and score display in Avatar mode
- Fixed a major exploit involving Lava Threads
- Fixed a bug involving collision of lightning and splitter (target)
- Fixed a bug involving the 'multi shield detection' where projectiles also skip shielded allies. This means that boomerang should no longer bounce outside shield in case two nearby shielded warlocks use boomerang.
- Fixed a pillar bug where warlocks could gain additional velocity by teleporting onto a pillar
- Fixed a homing bug (originally intended as a feature) where homing did not find a target after bouncing from shield. Homing will now seek a target at much higher range.
- Fixed a rare bug where multiple players could die in lava on same iteration, making the output of the round obscure
- Introduced a new system where the order of players dying on lava at the same time is correctly ordered according to their hitpoints (lowest HP dies first). A 'split second!' message will show any time the round end in these extreme cases.
... many of the fixed bugs may not be listed here.
- Added a system for shuffle, which re-shuffles the teams in the case the teams do not change. It is now almost impossible to get on the same team twice.
- Sell button is now instant
- Jordan upgrade icons now matches the upgraded spells
- Postponed the new mode and the spell ban system (ban of toggles).
Thanks to softmints for adding hero glow on the new characters & team glow on Force Field.
Thanks to Sulfuras for renewing the WarlockBrawl domain.
Thanks to Moonmage for updating the loading screen.