Download the ranked gaming client http://www.rankedgaming.com/download.html to play against many other Warlock players.
The Warlock ladder has been reset, so join now to climb your way to the top!
Added new leaderboard features (made by ToraxXx):
The end-game multiboard displays the builds of all players: Spells purchased (icons + levels), mastery upgrades (icons + levels), items and character class (icons). Use right/left arrow keys to swap between two multiboards at end-game.
Added new link features:
Link (Hook) can now be pulled back at increased speed (by clicking Y). Clicking Y twice will cancel link like in the previous version.
* Link (Induction) red lightning can be induced at any time before hitting anything. The red lightning will be static and appear between the position it was cast and the link projectile, lasting for 4 seconds. It does NOT provide any movement speed boost.
- Added VIP (cosmetic) items. These are for players who win tournaments.
- Fixed the infamous shield-backhit bug (it doesn't look pretty, but it works).
- Fixed the infamous WindWalk collision size issue. Wind Walk no longer increases your collision size against missiles.
- Fixed a major bug related to the hotkey H, which specifically could cause object malfunction on link and swap (and possibly many other spells, and even a total system breakdown).
- Fixed a major bug, where pillars didn't do knockback when destroyed. The pillar knockback should now be consistent and its knockback depends on distance (from 100% to 50%).
- Fixed a major bug, where commands during RGC setup (e.g. the -fbc command) could cause mode malfunction (FFA RGC mode).
- Fixed a major bug, where Avatar permanently lost movement speed (also entirely rewrote the cataclysm spell).
- Fixed an exploit allowing players to teleport on pillars, nulling their current knockback.
- Fixed a gllitch where link Avatar size prevented link from ending by contact.
- Fixed an RGC-related exploit involving leavers.
- Force Field now has correct team color
- Fixed several tooltips
- Fixed a possible fatal bug where caused involving Inquisitor and knockback constant being 0.
- Fixed several object-size issues related to Avatar and Wind Walk.
- Fixed a bug where Wind Walk (invisibility) loses its hit event.
- Fixed "-rs4" (random spell command)
Much more has been fixed!
- Avatar now gains additional cataclysm damage for consecutive cataclysm combos (damage slowly increases beyond the 3rd charge-up on cataclysm)
- Thrust self damage reduced from 100% to 33%
- Splitter (Target) cooldown reduced
- Magma range reduced by 25%
- Magma cooldown reduced
- Silence now counts as last hit (if target dies in lava)
- Gravity (dark matter cooldown reduced from 23 to 21
- Increased cluster cooldown by 2 seconds (1 second when upgraded)
- Helmet remade (added a range penalty, removed max HP buff, gold cost reduced to 6)
- Pendant gold cost reduced by 1, but now has a 'life steal weakness' penalty
- Cape gold cost reduced by 1, but now has a 'life steal weakness' penalty
(many more balances incoming)
- Pocket Watch 2 removed. Pocket Watch 1 grants 20% time buff instead of 15, while the gold cost has been increased by 1.
- Remade Mask of Death.
- Lava Treads 0.1 health regeneration penalty replaced with 5% life steal weakness
- Removed Wind Walk object-size increment. This means that Wind Walk (both toggles) have smaller range, but missiles won't have a bigger chance of hitting you.
- Pious now receives more hit points / damage point recovery from blood sword, but no longer receives damage bonus
- Wind Walk (invisibility) now deals 0.7 damage on each hit
- Multiport cooldown decreased (applies to the upgrades only).
- Denial of link now causes the link caster to lose HP equal to Scourge damage
- Link (induction) can no longer be denied when the induction caster is in lava (note that Avatar can deny induction at any time)
- Warlock 099b is Mac compatible
- Re-implemented gold sharing
- Immortal players (recently spawned) now only deals 10% damage instead of 50%
Thanks to all those who have been reporting bugs.
If you find any new bugs, report them to zymoran(at)gmail.com or post them on our forum www.WarlockBrawl.com