Warlock 099c announced
Expect test versions to be uploaded soon.
* star indicates what is yet to be done
* Combo event on simultaneous Scourge instances (will impact the outcome of Inquisitor's redemption ability)
- Time shift can no longer be detected by maphack, but the shade can still be seen by players of same team. (IN YOUR FACE, maphackers!).
- Time Shift now has an action button to end Time Shift before it expires.
- Staff of Fireball remade: For each consecutive fireball hit, you cause +1 second of burn damage. Using Scourge adds 1 second as well. Not hitting anything with fireball will return burn duration to 0 seconds.
- Bouncer (Recharge) now deals consecutive damager per hit (adds 5% damage to base damage for each consecutive hit)
- New team-colored drain missile (by EroticSideburns)
- Fixed some old code issues involving deathmatch and time shift
(more to be added)
- Fixed a drain bug causing the projectile not to have the right angle
- Fixed an animation bug of Scourge
* Fixed an issue causing smoothness problems on almost all spells. Spells can now be cast right after each other without artificial delay (all spells still have a natural cast delay)
- Multiport cooldown has been altered (a general buff for mid-high level)
- In king mode, when king dies, the players on his team now lose 2 hp/s instead of 10hp/s
If you would like to see any specific changes, do post your suggestions.
Note that new spells are postponed for post 1.00 where new spell books will be introduced. Changes to the current spells can be done though.
Warlock 099c test1:
- The first few gameplay changes implemented
(note that tooltips are not updated yet)
Be aware that there may be bugs along with the new implementations
Warlock 099c test2:
- Several improvements and 'test fixes'. (see changelog)
Warlock 099c test9:
- Added Scourge combo (visual effect. If you have better suggestions for effect (tilted or not), feel free to post)
- Whenever any character is performing a scourge combo with Inquisitor, redemption will deal normal knockback and damage (without position swap) whenever inquisitor strikes last.
- Heretic orb is now homing at close range (variable speed to be added later)
Warlock 099c test12:
- Reduced avatar knockback slightly
- Shuffle mode will no longer draw forever, but instead initiate a duel between the players with most points
- Fixed several bugs involving Avatar and custom terrain
- Fixed a custom terrain pillar bug
- Warlock-Warlock and Warlock-pillar collision damage reduced by 50%
- Time Shift shadow is now black
- While immortal (just spawned) you cannot take lava damage
- ... many more important fixes which I forgot
Warlock 099c test13
- Pillar shards now disappear instead of exploding after staying on the arena too long
- Homing can now hit allies, but only if the ally is using thrust OR if the ally is in close proximity to any opponent
- Updated titles
- Added debug to track down a ranked score issue
- Maybe fixed a very rare bug where the game doesn't start correctly after setup
- Team fireball-lightning collision between allied players is now disabled
- Fixed a minor bug where fireball with fireball staff dealt incorrect damage to pillar
- Bouncer / Fireball messages of consecutive hits are now displayed above the casting warlock instead of the missile