Download the ranked gaming client http://www.rankedgaming.com/download.html to play against many other Warlock players.
- New two-spell combo: Lightning + Magma
- New three-spell combo: Entangle + Thrust + Wind Walk
- New three spell combo: Lightning + Magma + Entangle (an extended version of the current pancake combo)
- Added new pillar physics: Pillars will take damage when colliding with players. If the pillar dies from this event, the player will go through with damage and velocity depending on the damage and pillar HP.
- Added "-tutorial" command which enables a tutorial for beginners and will display tips and hints on death and during setup.
- Time shift can no longer be detected by maphack, but the shade can still be seen by players of same team. (IN YOUR FACE, maphackers!).
- Time Shift now has an action button to end Time Shift before it expires.
- Warlock now has 2 initial inventory slot. Upgrade cost of inventory is now 2/2 (for 2/2 additional slots)
- Ice terrain now shrinks when lava reaches it
- New -cfa command which is a combination of -cam, -fbc and -autoselect (-cf for cam/fbc only)
- Ice is now off by default (making the -league command obsolete)
- New team-colored drain missile (by EroticSideburns)
- Combo event on simultaneous Scourge instances (will impact the outcome of Inquisitor's redemption ability)
- Slightly tinted Drain (Weaken)
- Time Shift shadow is now black
- Pillars now display an additional digit of precision of their HP (making pillar destruction more predictable) and doesn't show the "../40" for pillars or "../10" for shards.
- Titles are now dynamic on the in-game multiboard
- Fixed a major bug causing Time Shift (and possibly other events) to null the owner of orb missiles (such as Drain and Heretic orbs)
- Fixed a major bug involving many kind of AoE damage events where the damage would not apply
- Fixed a major bug involving Warlock collision size, Thrust and Time Shift
- Fixed a major bug where heretic bane orb could have the wrong owner (allowing suicide).
- Fixed an issue causing smoothness problems on certain spells (affecting how small the minimum delay can be betweeon to spells cast)
- Fixed several potential bugs involving deathmatch.
- Fixed a drain bug causing the projectile not to have the right angle
- Fixed an animation bug of Scourge
- Fixed several bugs involving Avatar and custom terrain
- Fixed a custom terrain pillar bug
- While immortal (just spawned) you no longer take lava damage
- While immortal and in shop time, players can no longer take DPS damage
- Fixed a bug where Time Shift cancels 2nd jump of multiport
- Silence now correctly erases 2nd jump of multiport
- Fixed a bug causing pillars not to deal damage on destruction
- Fixed a bug causing bouncer to be able to hit allied projectiles
- Fixed several tooltips
- Fixed a bug in King mode where the 'king death burn' was dispelled by Silence.
- Fixed a bug involving the owner of pillar shard collisions and magma
- firespray missiles are now all yellow by default, but about half the fireballs can be changed to fbc (fireball color)
- "-fbc original" now also sets correct fbc color of fire spray
- Fixed a major bug causing some players to have less collision size when using wind walk
- Fixed a bug involving the collision event of Wind Walk invisibility and link
- Fixed a low-resolution issue of FB accuracy on multiboard
- Fixed a fatal bug involving the FFA setup command
- Fixed a bug where Phoenix would not add velocity when moving to a target (i.e. another Warlock)
- Cluster now has 4 missiles instead of 5 (but total damage and knockback is almost unchanged)
- Lightning knockback reduced by ~3%
- Boomerang damage increaes by 10% per hit, but its knockback will remain the same
- Meteor (meteorite) fly time reduced by ~6%
- Homing gold cost increased from 10 to 11 (same cost for all D spells)
- Heretic bane orb is now homing at close range
- Bouncer (Recharge) now deals consecutive damager per hit (adds 5% damage to base damage for each consecutive hit)
- Multiport cooldown has been altered (a general buff for mid-high level)
- Drain (Slow) movement speed reduction reduced from 70 to 50
- Drain (Weaken) cooldown reduction per upgrade (high upgrades) reduced (1 sec per level)
- Wind Walk (invisibility) rebalanced: Damage increases by 0.1 per level (starting at 0.6)
- Bouncer now has a constant range (no longer increases by 150 per upgrade)
- Splitter no longer damages pillars
- Link + Magma combo nerfed (Magma DPS is reduced by 50% to targets linked by you)
- Bane orb now appears later (a minor nerf of bane)
- Thrust (Phoenix) duration decreased from 3.1 to 2.5, but has less cooldown.
- Staff of Fireball remade: For each consecutive fireball hit, you cause +1 second of burn damage. Using Scourge adds 1 second as well. Not hitting anything with fireball will return burn duration to 0 seconds.
- Removed heal from Lava Treads. Lava Treads will now only heal up to 10HP (if you have less than 10HP)
- In king mode, when king dies, the players on his team now lose 2 hp/s instead of 10hp/s
- Reduced avatar knockback slightly
- Warlock-Warlock and Warlock-pillar collision damage is now square root dependent (significantly reduced high velocity collision damage)
- Stone of Jordan Ring gold cost reduced by 1
- Pillar shards now disappear instead of exploding after staying on the arena too long
- Shuffle mode will no longer draw forever, but instead initiate a duel between the players with most points
- Team fireball-lightning collision between allied players is now disabled
- Link (hook) now has an artificial delay on when it can be cancelled after a hit. This will prevent cancelling it by accident.
- Generally improved game text messages, and fixes several typos
- Phoenix+WW combo will now launch even when you launch any other spell
- Item name is now displayed when selling an item
- All VIP items (cosmetic items won in tournaments) are either free or cost 1 gold
- Added a new holiday event
- Ice terrain mechanics remade (ice will now affect the movement in an entirely different way)
- Player commands are now shown to all players during setup
- Following pillar setups have been changed:
'Square with pillar in center': Removed center pillar and moved the 4 remaining pillars closer to center
'One random pillar and one in middle': Made the middle pillar have a random location within 400 radius from center
'Hexagon': Removes 1 to 2 random pillars of the hexagon
- Changed link collision mechanics.
Link hook: The target will lose his velocity when at caster.
Link induction: The caster will lose his velocity when at target
(Before, both target and caster velocity were nulled on contact)
Thanks to all those who have been reporting bugs.
If you find any new bugs, report them to zymoran(at)gmail.com or post them on our forum www.WarlockBrawl.com